Optimizing Content using SEO
Welcome to the final chapter of the 7-part complete Organic Marketing Course series!
It doesn’t matter if you’ve created great content that resonates with your target audience. If they can’t find it in the SERPs, nobody is going to read it.
This is where SEO comes into play; you should make sure that your content and your webpages follow SEO best practices.
In this chapter, we’ll have a deeper look into SEO and its 3 key elements. We’ll see a working example and the tools you can use to optimize your content effectively.
However, always remember this: content comes first, not SEO. And one can’t exist without the other.
Table of content:
- What is SEO and its role in organic marketing?
- What Google has to say about SEO?
- What are the 3 key elements of SEO?
- What is technical optimization?
- What is on-page optimization?
- What is off-page optimization?
- Working example
- What are the tools used for SEO?